There are so many things to consider when planning the most important day of your life. People to invite, budget, venue, church, motif, colors… these are just part of myriad of things that you’ll need to sift through for the big day. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to choose where to start, but by learning what’s hot right now can help you come up with awesome wedding ideas and make planning so much easier.
I’ve narrowed down the top 15 most awesome wedding trends for you:
Part I of II
1. Calming Hues: Two beautiful colors were named by Pantone as the colors of the year: these are rose quartz and serenity. Blending these two calming colors is a wonderful way to make sure that your wedding is right on the money when it comes to the latest wedding trends. Mix it with other soft tones like light gray, white, or ivory for a truly serene feel.
2. Two-in-one wedding dresses: If your wedding will be in a sunny location, your best bet is to follow Florida wedding trends. This means using a stylish two-in-one dress that can easily go from long to short for day to night weddings especially if your wedding will be in the summer. Many designers can now accommodate this new trend in bridal gowns so don’t be shy to ask your designer what options they can provide. Another choice for two-in-one dresses is going from long-sleeved to sleeveless.
3. Wedding websites: Planning Tampa Weddings and getting everyone together for a destination wedding can be so much more efficient thanks to using a wedding website. Custom sites and unique URL’s can give your wedding website a more intimate, personal touch. It provides you with a quick and effective way of getting in touch with everyone in your wedding list. Put your favorite photos and even a link to the wedding registry up on your wedding website.
4. Metallic palettes: For 2017, shine is in and there’s no need to be shy about it. You can even go overboard on your metallic colors and glitter and you can still be sure that your wedding will be trendy. Ask your décor designer to use some sparkle during your reception! During the cooler months you can pair metallic colors with some neutrals, while jewel tones make a great compliment during the warm months.
5. Local and ethical food: Wedding menus this year are all farm-to-table and locally sourced fresh food. No matter what the season you’ll do well in featuring healthy food such as kale. When planning your menu, work with a chef who is knowledgeable with local foods in your area and who can help you plan a delicious menu with the season’s offerings.
6.Smaller guest lists: Modern day couples are more focused on gathering close friends and family for a smaller, more intimate affair. Gone are the days when weddings would have massive guest lists. This enables the couple to have a better quality wedding with important people and maximize the budget.
7. Hiring a Professional DJ: Yes, it’s a trend versus going with an IPod. So, give your guests a wedding event that they will remember for a long time. There’s no better way to do this than by hiring a DJ who will keep them burning the dance floor all night long. Let your DJ know what kind of music you want to play and he may also be able to give you some suggestions.